Roter Panax Ginseng

in Nahrungsergänzungsmittel 17.12.2022 19:39
von BeLe • Kenner | 78 Beiträge

Da Ginseng allmählich wirkt, sollte man ihn über längere Zeit (bis zu 3 Monaten) nehmen. Eine erneute Anwendung ist möglich.
Es handelt sich bei der Ginseng Wurzel um ein pflanzliches Mittel. Diese natürlichen Heilmittelträger brauchen ihre Zeit, um ihre Wirkung zu entfalten.
: Wichtl M: Teedrogen und Phytopharmaka. Wissenschaftliche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH Stuttgart 2016
2-3g ginseng tgl

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.therese...ng-for-pssd-pfs

So what makes this herb good?

1- Testosterone: In mild PSSD cases, I noticed that testosterone and free testosterone are almost always on the low side of the normal range. Panax ginseng can raise the luteinizing hormone (LH), stimulating the testes into producing more testosterone [2, 3].

2- Glutamate & GABA: Panax Ginseng has a novel mechanism of action where it modulates the energetic state of the central nervous system (CNS) through activating non-NMDA glutamate receptors and GABA-A receptors simultaneously [4]. It also promotes glutamate release in the hippocampal neurons, leading to anti-depressant and pro-cognitive effects [5]. Despite raising glutamate release, it has neuroprotective effect by inhibiting NMDA receptors signaling [6].

3- Serotonin: Panax Ginseng inhibits 5HT3 receptors [7]. 5HT3 antagonism is known to reverse SSRI induced sexual dysfunction [8].

4- Dopamine (DA) & Norepinephrine (NE): It increases DA and NE release in the prefrontal cortex [9]. This has beneficial effects on attention, cognitive processing, sensorimotor function and memory.

5- Acetylcholine (ACh): It has neuroprotective and neurotrophic effects through increasing central ACh neurotransmission and enhancing dendritic outgrowth [10].

6- Body Protective Effects: It has anti-tumor [11, 12], antioxidant, anti-inflammatory [13, 14], anti-fatigue and angio-suppressive effects [15].

7- HPA Axis: It upregulates glucocorticoid receptors (GR), leading to anti-stress effect [7]. It also acts as an agonist at the GR [17]. As an adaptogen, it modulates the HPA axis in favor of anti-stress effects [19].

8- Estrogen: It is a phytoestrogen that activates estrogen receptors. Furthermore, it prevents stress-mediated downregulation of ER-β receptors [7]. Estrogen receptor activation is crucial both for male and female libido [20].

mediated downregulation of ER-β receptors [7]. Estrogen receptor activation is crucial both for male and female libido [20].

9- Nitric Oxide (NO): Panax Ginseng inhibits inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS). iNOS is a pro-inflammatory enzyme that hinders neural signaling via cytokine production and could lead to activation of the microglia [16]. Panax Ginseng prevents this. Activation of GR leads to stimulation of eNOS, leading to better endothelial NO signaling in penile tissues [17, 18].

Conclusion:

My favorite herbal treatments for PSSD are Panax Ginseng and Tongkat Ali. These two herbs have proved time and again positive effects in my patients, especially when combined with high-quality Shilajit.

Panax Ginseng has very unique properties not found in other aphrodisiac herbs. Its potency is evident and easily felt by many of my patients. It's, however, suitable for mild cases only. More severe cases require prescription drugs and/or research chemicals to find symptomatic relief.

I found a root-only ginseng extract called "BTGin The Root Original". You can find it on Google.

My next article will be on Tongkat Ali and its unique properties.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 75 Themen und 214 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen